We are open during pandemic! Both, our storefront and delivery.
Starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020 we would be open during regular business hours. Both, store (staring 8am) and delivery (starting 10am) would remain open during pandemic. During this time we will be practicing social distancing and other recommendations of Department of Public Health to prevent spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease).
Cannabis is an essential medicine for many San Francisco residents. Dispensaries can continue to operate as essential businesses during this time, while practicing social distancing and other public health recommendations.
San Francisco Department of Public Health
Cannabis is an needed medicine for many San Franciscans and dispensaries are allowed to continue operating.
London Breed – Mayor of the City and County of San Francisco
Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19
- Stay away from other people so that you are not breathing in particles produced by potentially infected person. Generally at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths).
- Practice good personal hygiene and wash your hands often and for at least 20 seconds.
- Face coverings are simple barriers to help prevent your respiratory droplets or aerosols from reaching others; so wear mask.
- The main function of wearing a face covering is to protect those around you. In case you are infected but not showing symptoms. In addition it protects you too.
- Also, studies show that face coverings can reduce wearers’ risk of infection in certain circumstances, depending upon the face covering.
- You should wear a face covering even if you do not feel sick.
- It is especially important to wear a face covering when you are unable to stay at least 6 feet apart from others. Since COVID-19 spreads mainly among people who are in close contact with one another. But wearing a face covering does not eliminate the need for physical distancing or other control measures (hand washing).
- It is important to wear a face covering and remain physically distant from others even if you have been vaccinated.
- You could also order cannabis delivery to your home or office to minimize exposure to COVID-19
We also have great article on how cannabis interferes with COVID-19. It could be found here.